The Ashland County Board of Elections is open for essential services. Hours of operation are 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. Any correspondence may be deposited in our 24 hour ballot drop box.
May 4, 2021 Primary/Special Election Information:
Ashland County will not conduct a primary/special election in May. Due to the number of candidates who filed for Ashland City offices, all will advance to the general election.
November 3, 2020 General Election Information:
Check out our new Ballot Drop Box!
Our after-hours ballot drop box is conveniently located at the south side entrance of the Ashland County Office Building, at the corner of West Main and Cottage Street. Just pull around the drive, insert your ballot or any correspondence for the Board of Elections, and you can be on your way! This will save you time and postage!
Online Voter Registration
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
Check out the election specific reports!
- Voter Reports
- Precinct Street Reports
- Absentee Reports
- Click here for instructions on how to print voter mailing labels
- Voter Lookup Smart Phone App is now available. It is a new smartphone application that allows voters to locate Polling Locations, Voting Status and Absentee Ballot Status. Click on the link to check it out!
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.....County.....Democrat Precinct Committee.....Republican Precinct Committee
- 2021 Election Calendar
- 2021 Candidate Guide
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2020 Ohio Municipal Guide
- Campaign Finance Information